Skip to content
- I’m new to Telehealth (Virtual) Counseling and never have spoken to anyone because I’m so used to doing things on my own. What should I do?
- If you’re reading this, you’ve already taken the first step. The next step might be a little difficult, but we are here. Let’s connect, schedule a consultation and discuss your next steps and ensure this method is a good fit.
- How long does each session typically last?
- A session can range anywhere from 30 minutes, 45 or 60 minutes. Most people opt for the 60-minute session.
- Can I do my therapy sessions anywhere?
- When in session during telehealth, it is important that you’re in a safe, quiet, distraction free environment, so that the therapist and yourself are getting the most out of it.
- Do you take insurance?
- At this time all clients are self-pay.
- How often would I come to therapy?
- That is something to be discussed with your therapists. It all depends on where you are and your availability. Everyone’s journey is different; therefore, we have clients who come in weekly, bi-weekly and so forth.
- Why shouldn’t I just take medication?
- When you have therapy involved with medicine not only will the medicine treat your symptoms but in therapy you will learn different modalities and techniques to learn how to rewire your life.
- How many sessions will I need?
- This depends on your journey and where you stand. Only you know what you need, how you need it. We will work together to determine what is appropriate for your journey.
- What state are you licensed to provide counseling services?
- North Carolina and South Carolina.